Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hate the Game, not the player...

I'm am so not what people today would call a "gamer". I am not in to Sims, Half-life, or Bio Shock. But hook me up with a Wii and some virtual tennis and count me in. A rousing session of Guitar Hero is a little more my style. The reality is that for the last several years, my demographic has not been the one video game manufacturers have been seeking. But now, and into the near future, I am becoming the new "target market". Games like the ones I like are going to be the focus of the video game market. Preditions of companies have not come true and now the trends are changing. Check out this article for the review of what is to come in the next 10 years. Maybe my life will change from blogging to playing...ya right! But it's an interesting thing to think about.
CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE HERE

No comments: